Vitamin B Complex
What is NAD+?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme central to metabolism. Found in all living cells, NAD is called a dinucleotide because it consists of two nucleotides joined through their phosphate groups. One nucleotide contains an adenine nucleobase and the other nicotinamide.
How Can NAD+ Help You?
- Repairing and protecting DNA
- Gene expression
- Extracting cellular energy from nutrition
- Maintaining mitochondrial function
- Chromosomal integrity preservation
- Calcium signaling
- Epigenetic and posttranslational modifications